We endeavor to ship purchases of in-stock items within 1 ‐ 2 business days of receiving an order. A "business day" is regarded as any weekday ‐ Monday through Friday, and excludes weekends & National Holidays. Please view ordering information below for specific details.
Placing An Order
- Orders placed before 12 PM EST will usually be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12 PM and orders placed on a non-business day, such as weekends & holidays, may not be processed until the next business day. Note, processing time does not reflect shipping time, and is not concurrent.
- We usually stock all items listed on our site. However, should we be out of an item after an order is placed, we will notify you by e-mail and/or phone, and arrange a reasonable, alternative option if need be within our capability.
- Most items are shipped from our warehouse. Some items though may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. If that is the case, please allow an additional 1 business day for processing.
- Oversized items may require additional processing time, and may be shipped separately from other item(s) within an order.
- Large, quantity orders - especially discounted team orders, may require additional processing time.
Canceling An Order
Once an order is placed, we can not guarantee the ability to cancel that order under any circumstance. Our priority is customer service, however, and several factors may allow the possibility for a cancellation:
- Time is the most essential criteria. Always attempt cancellation as soon as possible. The longer the duration of an outstanding order, the less probable it becomes to cancel it.
- If we are able to cancel an order before it is shipped, all funds will be returned to whatever payment source was selected. For credit or debit card purchases, please allow up to 1 week for the credited amount to appear back on your account. This is a policy is not imposed by us, but is typically implemented by the issuing bank or financial institution for the issuing card, and the amount of time will vary.
- If an order can not be canceled and the order was shipped, you may: 1) Refuse the package. Generally most shippers such as UPS and the U.S. Postal Service will not charge for the return shipment. 2) Request a Return Authorization after receipt of package. In both instances, the customer assumes the shipping cost for both the initial shipment, and the return shipment (if any). Upon the receipt of the returned order or item(s), a credit will be issued as described above. Any orders "shipped for free" will credited as usual, less the shipping cost to send the order.
When submitting an order, please be accurate. For your protection, all address information will be verified to the best of our ability before processing. Orders which can not be verified, is submitted incorrectly, or deemed suspicious based on an unusual ordering pattern will not be processed. We reserve the right to refuse any order which do not meet our standard order guidelines.