- Dual composite construction. Shock absorbing jaw pads helps protect against concussions and create a channel for improved breathing. Works with braces.
- Front bumber absorbs and deflects impact ways from teeth. Quick‐Release helmet tether.
- Quick‐Release helmet tether. Latex Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free.
- Boil & Bite fitting required before use. Includes a limited $7500 Dental Warranty.
- Color: Black / Translucent. One size fits most ages 11+.
- Please Note: Mouth Guards removed from its packaging may not be returned.
In order for this mouthpiece to protect, fit, and last, it must be worn properly on the teeth and gums as indicated in the fitting instructions. If any mouthguard is not worn properly and / or is chewed, its protection, fit, and durability will be greatly diminished. For best fit, please follow this instruction:
- Fill saucepan with water. Bring water to a boil. Remove water from heat source. Immediately place Shock Doctor Mouth Piece into water for 12 seconds (10 seconds for braces).
- Lick lips before placing mouthpiece around all upper teeth. Bite down firmly and push tongue against roof of mouth. With a strong sucking motion, draw out all air and water. Use fingers to press mouth piece tight against the gums.
- Rinse under cold water for 30 seconds to set.
- If you do not get a proper fit the first time, repeat procedure.
- To remove excess material that causes discomfort, trim Shock Doctor mouth guard with small scissors a little at a time.
Shock Doctor, Inc ("Shock Doctor") warrants the within mouthguard unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the purchaser herein when properly used in a supervised athletic contest or coach-supervised training session. The warranty shall extend for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers $234 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum of $7,500 per incident. Purchase of The Shock Doctor Pro mouth piece includes a detailed warranty disclaimer. Keep the dental warranty, disclaimer and package receipt in a safe location. All claims must be made with Shock Doctor. WePlay Sports ® assumes no liability.