- Suitable for most contact sports where a mouth guard is required or recommended including football, basketball, lacrosse, hockey, soccer, wrestling, and more. Includes a detachable helmet strap.
- Three different materials combine to provide a precise fit, maximum protection and total comfort.
- Gel‐Fit Liner material takes an exact impression of the teeth, providing a tight comfortable fit.
- EVA Form for added support and protection.
- Heavy duty, Exoskeletal Shock Frame provides full mouth protection during the hardest impacts, protects cheek and tongue, teeth grinding, and secures teeth in place.
- Integrated breathing channels make it easy to breathe. The Triple Layer Design increases protection and durability while securing teeth in place.
- Latex Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free. Available in 6 colors. One size fits most ages 10 & Under.
- Not for use with Braces. Please Note: Mouth Guards removed from its packaging may not be returned.
In order for this youth mouth piece to protect, fit, and last, it must be worn properly on the teeth and gums as indicated in the fitting instructions. If any mouthguard is not worn properly and / or is chewed, its protection, fit, and durability will be greatly diminished. For best fit, please follow this instruction:
- Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil, and attach tether. Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then place mouthguard in water for 75 seconds. Do not exceed heating time.
- Carefully remove mouth guard from hot water with a slotted spoon. Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1‐2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
- Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth. Watching in mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth and press
firmly into molars first then front teeth.
- Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel. Bite down hard on mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
- Remove mouthguard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
- If you do not get a proper fit the first time, repeat entire procedure.
Shock Doctor, Inc ("Shock Doctor") warrants the within mouthguard unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the purchaser herein when properly used in a supervised athletic contest or coach-supervised training session. The warranty shall extend for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers $1,094 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum of $35,000 per incident. Purchase of The Shock Doctor Gel Max youth mouth piece includes a detailed warranty disclaimer. Keep the dental warranty, disclaimer and package receipt in a safe location. All claims must be made with Shock Doctor. WePlay Sports ® assumes no liability.