In this soccer drill, players work on their soccer dribbling skills, attacking the open space, and playing together as a soccer team.
- Blue Attackers dribble through the three levels, defended by the Yellow Defenders.
- Defenders must stay in their zones and try to kick any ball out of bounds.
- Attackers work in groups of three.
- As soon as a Defender wins a ball or clears in, the next Attackers go.
- When an Attack team ahead of you in line moves to the next zone, you can also go.
- After beating the final Defender, the Attacker must shoot and score to get a point.
NEXT DRILL: Odds and Evens »