Accurate soccer shooting skills takes regular practice through soccer drills. This shooting gallery soccer drill is a useful way of organizing a team for repetitive shooting drill practice so that they get as much time on the soccer ball as possible.
- Use discs and poles to divide up lanes with 4 yd goals and keepers
- Keep at least a 2 yard gap between goals
- Player at either end of each lane take turns at shooting
- Make sure they give keeper plenty time to turn, don't shoot until keeper signals he is ready
- Do not allow player to shoot from too close in for goalkeeper safety