As the name suggests, this fun kids soccer drill is mainly about encouraging a good attitude toward soccer shooting skills. A soccer player who claims to be a striker but who passes when a shot was on, or who wastes time with unnecessary soccer ball touches is not going to get your team many goals.
- Set up grid as shown with half-way line marked - reduced size for younger players
- Split both teams in two with more players in defensive half
- No player crosses half-way line at any time
- All restarts from keepers
- Keeper serves to player in own half
- 1 point for shot on target, 2 points for goal from attacking half and 3 for goal from own half.