Weplay is the fun and helpful way to discover, share and interact with everybody involved in youth sports. Weplay will keep you organized by automatically updating your profile with all the information you need and care about.
- Start simple. Set up your profile and then help create one for your kids involved in a sport or activity.
- Organize your family’s activities and team/group events into one simple calendar.
- Find or share photos and videos with other parents and family members, especially for events you might miss.
- Know that your kids are safe. Weplay is serious about protecting kids, enforcing the guidelines of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Organizers, Coaches, & Administrators
- Create a Weplay group to organize and promote your teams, tournaments, camps and more. Link your group to YSOs to get automatic updates from them.
- Share the administrative load by allowing group members to share their own photos with each other, coordinate car pooling and snack duty and more!
- Communicate news, schedule changes and any last minute updates. They’re emailed to your group automatically.
- Easily recruit and empower parents and volunteers to get involved and stay engaged.
- Half the fun of playing is breaking it all down once the action is over. Connect with friends and re-live that crucial play.
- Interact with your favorite pro athletes, such as Derek Jeter, Peyton Manning, LeBron James and Jennie Finch!
- Check out highlights from kids like you all over the world and share your best shots.
- Create custom avatars and add cool features to trick-out your profile.
- Being a fan is all about keeping up on your favorite youth sport teams and players.
- Join friends and family groups so you can stay connected and informed no matter how far away you really are.
- Be auto-notified about new or updated events, news, photos and videos for your groups.
- Let your special player or team know you’re here for them by leaving positive messages.