Copyright complaints and removal policy
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on a site hosted on Weplay equipment or through its services, please send a “DMCA Notice” (described below ) to the Weplay Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. Once we receive a complete DMCA Notice, we will then evaluate your notice and take such action as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.
Federal law requires your DMCA Notice to include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material, including URL, that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (b) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (c) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Weplay’s Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: Weplay DMCA Copyright Agent
156A Reade St.
New York, NY 10013
Please note that Weplay, in its sole discretion, may terminate the account of any User about whom Weplay receives more than one complaint of copyright infringement.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Weplay at firstname.lastname@example.org.