Calling all group organizers! You're going to want to pay attention to this feature update.
If there's one aspect of Weplay that every user seems to enjoy, it's props. Giving and especially receiving these virtual badges not only reinforce great behavior, whether on the field, in class or at home, they're fun.
And now group organizers can easily award props to their entire team directly from the group page.
• Group organizers, visit your team page.
• Click on "Prop team" button located under the team image.
• Select a prop and send it to the entire team or a specific group member.
• Insert a message telling your team or specific member why they earned the prop.
• Click "Give it" and gear up for some exciting responses.
• Once the prop is sent, you will see it pop up on the right side of the screen under "Already Propped".
• Remember, you can only award one prop per person, per day. Same goes for a team prop. If you try to send multiple props to the same user or team, the message below will pop up.
That's all there is to it. Our hope is that coaches, team parents and group organizers find team props a useful tool for encouraging players, passing on feedback and building team spirit. They can be especially effective when filling out the post-game recap page too!
Let us know how team props work for you. We're continuously working to improve Weplay, and your feedback and suggestions are our #1 resource. Tell us what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org