1. Free flip video camera.
2. Weplay & Kid Pitch t-shirts, hats and other gear.
3. You'll be trained and mentored in sports journalism by experts in the field.
4. Your editorial and video segments will be featured on the hit Fox Sports Network television show Kid Pitch and throughout the Weplay community.
5. You'll have an opportunity to attend professional sporting events and just MAYBE interview some of the pro athlete guests and partners on Kid Pitch and Weplay.
Parents and Coaches, is there an enthusiastic player on your team who keeps the community abreast of the latest in sporting news? Someone who loves going to big games, attending sweet sports clinics or just reporting on the latest gear and industry trends? If you think they have what it takes to be a featured sports reporter on Kid Pitch and Weplay.com, send them to the Kid Pitch group.
Youth athletes and Sports Fans get a move on and join the Kid Pitch group today. If hosting your own sports show sounds like a dream job of a lifetime, this is an amazing opportunity.
HOW TO BE CONSIDERED: Join the Weplay Kid Pitch group and answer one or as many as you'd like of the below questions with your greatest, most enthusiastic responses to show us why we should pick you!
1. Who is your favorite pro-baseball team and why?
2. If you could be any athlete in the world for a day who would you be and why?
3. Tell us about your favorite sports TV show and why you love it.
4. Tell us why you think you would make a good sports reporter for Kid Pitch and Weplay.
To submit your application, upload your entry as a video in the Kid Pitch album called "Kid Sports Reporter Entries" or post it as a written message in the group.