We combed through hundreds of your profile re-design feedback emails and most of you give the layout a thumbs up! So with that said, the new profile and snazzy upgrades are now yours to enjoy permanently. There may be a few of you who are still on edge. I get that; change can be hard to embrace.
To help make the transition a little easier, I’ve outlined a list of the new enhancements that are available with the new profile.
Rad New Improvements:
New layout makes your activity and that of your friends and teammates the main focus of your profile. So anytime you prop, comment, upload or upgrade to a new level (I’m almost to a playground veteran) that activity shows up on your feed.
Write comments on your and friends' profiles directly on their wall. If you can do it on Facebook, why not on Weplay?
Attractive display of your points and level. Because when I earn my playground veteran status, I want you all to know!
Update your status from your profile. Sweet!
Shows off your fan pages. Get your fandom on!
Shows your friends what you have in common when you visit other users' profiles. Similarities bring us together!
Ok, if you're still not sure about the new design, take a deep breath. The new profile page doesn’t change any of these popular actions:
- Send comments (via the activity feed now).
- Give props.
- Send messages (if you're an adult or a kid under the age of 13 with parental approval).
- List item.
- Customize your backgrounds and colors.
- Display your latest blog posts, media, and props.
- Display your favorite friends.
- Record your key modules so the most important ones are near the top.
- Edit bio info like favorite sports and background.